At Rainhill High School Media Arts College, our policy for behaviour involves everyone – pupils, teaching staff, non-teaching staff, parents and governors. It is a primary aim of Rainhill that every member of our community feels valued and respected, and that each person is treated fairly within a climate of mutual trust and respect.
Get the basics right
Each morning during registration, your child’s form tutor will check that they are prepared for the school day. Students will be rewarded each day for getting the ‘basics’ right.
Form Tutor 5
- Arrive on time
- Be in the correct uniform
- Have all their equipment
- Have a reading book and be reading during form time
- Have their Key to Success folder
Good attitude and behaviour is an expectation at Rainhill High School.
We ask that students do the following:
- To arrive to school and all lessons every day on time.
- To achieve a minimum of 96% attendance.
- To be in full school uniform at all times (including year badge).
- To be fully prepared for school each day in respect of equipment (pen, pencil, ruler, Key to Success file, calculator).
- To be ambitious and work to the best of your abilities.
- To behave and work in a way where everyone is respectful to each other.
- To follow all staff instructions first time given.
- Be polite – no swearing, hold doors for others, no racist, derogatory or homophobic language.