Mission Statement and Values - ‘In Pursuit of excellence’ – Learn, Think, Contribute, Care.
The Rainhill community values everyone equally, regardless of background or experience. Our aim is to ensure that students leave us as happy, self-assured and independent individuals with a clear sense of social responsibility and the skills and qualifications to take their next steps confidently. We seek to raise the aspirations and self-belief of every child to reach their full potential.
The culture of the school is compassionate and accepting of difference and one in which students can express their own ideas and flourish as individuals. We expect our students to be able to thrive in modern Britain as a result of their time with us.
The school offers a broad and balanced ambitious curriculum, through which, it develops the academic knowledge, cultural capital and skills of its children. Through their varied experiences at school we foster the moral, social, spiritual and cultural development of each individual. We aim to provide the best level of care, learning and individual development of every one of our students.
Our expectation is that the behaviour and actions of Trustees, Governors, staff and students reflect our mission and values on a daily basis.
Stephenson Trust - Multi Academy Trust Values Statement
Across Stephenson Trust we will;
- Ensure that every child is safe and well cared for and that families are well supported.
- Raise the aspirations, expectations and attainment of all children.
- Respect, value and provide opportunity for all students and enable them to reach their true potential.
- Develop and mature all young people to become responsible citizens who can thrive in modern Britain and are able and willing to make a valuable contribution to society.
- Provide a high-quality learning culture and environment that supports learning and a curiosity of the world.
- Develop and support staff to develop professionally and be an employer of choice.
- Ensure that the local community has a school they can be proud of and that invests in them.
- Be an outward facing Trust that develops and shares good practice with its partners.
- Be financially robust, compliant with the Academies Financial Handbook and operate in accordance with our Articles of Association.
- Operate within the values of our mission statement; students, staff, parents and governance.