Welcome to Policies & Procedures, including details on how to order school uniform from our new school shop, and out new admissions arrangements. Here you can find information for all of the relevant school policies and details of procedures should certain situations arise. You can access you child's reports via Moodle, and track homework via Show my homework (see below uniform guidance for details).
Guidance on Purchase of School Uniform
- To place an order for the uniform, please complete the attached order form. Please ensure the form is fully completed with the student’s name & form, the uniform that you require with the correct size, how you made the payment and the date of the payment. Please return the form to school either to Main Reception or the Finance Office.
- To make the payment via ParentPay, please log in to your child’s ParentPay account, place the item(s) of ‘UNIFORM’ in the basket and manually adjust the amount to the total cost of the uniform that you are ordering and then pay.
- Once the payment and the order form are received, we will process the order and ask your son/daughter to collect the uniform from the office within the next few days.
- You can download the order form directly from our website www.rainhillhighschool.org.uk / Parent Zone. Paper copies of the order form are available at the Main Reception.
- Payments are to be made via ParentPay or PayPoint. To request a Paypoint letter containing a barcode, or your ParentPay login details, please contact Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Finance Office.
Please order by filling in the form below, either a Word Document