Cashless Biometric Payment System.
Rainhill High School now operates a Cashless Biometric Payment System for meals. This means that your child can pay for school dinners using only their fingerprint. Details on the three ways of adding funds to this account follows:
Navigate to www.parentpay.com and log in
- Select the Make bookings for... button with the symbol to book meals for your child ( bookings must be enabled for this child)
- Select Make or View Bookings
- Use Make bookings for... to select the meal time e.g. Lunch time and the appropriate period and then select the Make or view bookings button
- Make your choices from the menu
- When you are finished your booking summary will be displayed. Select Confirm bookings*
- Review the order summary details and when ready select Pay now
- Complete the secure checkout. You will be given a final opportunity to review your purchases prior to committing your card payment.
- You will receive an onscreen notification when you have completed your payment.
*If Payment due section displays £0.00 no further action is required you will receive an onscreen notification to confirm these bookings.
*If Payment due value is greater than £0.00, you will be directed to the order summary page to complete your payment. If payment is not made within 2 hours your bookings will be cancelled.
You can top up your child's meals account at any shop that has a Paypoint terminal. You can request a Paypoint letter containing a barcode that you can use to add funds to your account. Please contact Michaela Peers-Zilkova in our finance department at Michaela.Zilkova@sthelens.org.uk to request additional information.
Top-ups can be added manually at the terminals around the school site. Your child can simply scan their fingerprint at the terminal and insert money into the machine to add it to their account.